Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall!

We have had some perfect weather this past week, and I am looking forward to more this month, there is so much fun that can happen in the fall!  Last weekend I took Caden to MU south farm showcase to check out some farm animals, take a hayride, and see some tractors.  I wasn't sure how he would respond since he is still a bit young for hayrides and farm animals but he smiled and pointed at everything so I think he enjoyed it!

The past couple of months with Caden have been so fun, he has a new trick everyday and it is a blast to watch him discover and understand more everyday.  He is walking much more than crawling now, waves hi and bye, claps, has 6 teeth, and currently loves to take everything out of a bag/container and then put everything back in.  And take it out again.  And put it back again.  etc. etc.  He's so funny when he plays because he does this and also will carry objects from one side of the room to the other the whole time huffing and puffing like he is working so hard.

This weekend we went up to Cainsville, Adam's parents have the house where his Mom grew up there.  It's the in the country in Northern MO, near Iowa.  The big boys did some hunting and we hung around the house and introduced Caden to country life.  He had a blast!












2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I totally left you a really long comment but I forgot to do the word verification thing and it got deleted! Anyway, my comment was that you guys are so cute! Caden is adorable. What a big boy! You look great too! Eli and I are coming to my parents for Thanksgiving, are you guys going to be up in the Kearney area? Love the new post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Caden again! (and of course I'm really excited to see you too, in fact i'm going to call you real soon!)

    ReplyDelete